Slave/Master Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Slave/Master Online

This site is for posting stories about, or discuss, TRUE and FICTIONAL Slave/Master situations in which you were involved. P-18 (Warning: Potentially Offensive Content)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi All First of all I like to apologise.Second is to tell you we are moving, we have a new site and it is have merged both the free forums we have created together. I have moved some of the posts already but not all so you may wish to do so. I hope this does not put you off and that your be joining us both there soon. The free forums will be shut down by the 4th December. So come and join us at: www.slavemasteronline.co.uk Many Thanks iwishiwastiedup and Slavegirl

One lazy Sunday afternoon ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hogtied3
Lurker

One lazy Sunday afternoon ... Empty
PostSubject: One lazy Sunday afternoon ...   One lazy Sunday afternoon ... EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:24 pm

One lazy Sunday afternoon I was walking my dog round the block when I came across the dark haired mystery man I had seen him a few times on previous walks. We had exchanged a few words over these ‘chance’ meetings and this particular day I decided to invite him back to my place for a coffee and chat so I asked him and he said yes!

We walked back and I made him a coffee and we got chatting on my sofa. I found myself telling him things I had never told anyone. I have friends that I considered soul mates and I never confided in them as much as I was in him this particular afternoon. Time passed and before I knew it, it was getting dark. Mystery man got up and said he should leave. I didn’t want him to so I asked him to stay. He agreed but on one condition … .. .

He said he had to pop back home but would be back in 10 minutes. As I let him out I wondered what he was going back for. I soon found out!

He came back with his arms full of rope and a huge grin on his face. He explained he was into bondage and asked how I felt about it? I said I would give it a go but had never really done anything like this before expect maybe a pair of handcuffs to the bedpost.

We went upstairs to my room and I could see how hard he was, and so I decided to offer him a little strip tease. I tied his wrists to a chair I have in there and his ankles to the legs and dimmed the lights to offer a sexy glow and started wiggling my hips slowly and undressing myself.

Somehow mystery man managed to untie himself when I was in my thong and bra. He grabs my hips and pushes my shoulders onto the bed. He ties my wrists in a Y shape and he runs his hands down my legs and slowly opens them so my legs are tied in an upside down Y way so am like a star on my own bed.

He tells me that I should be punished for teasing him like that. I beg for forgiveness but he is not having any of it and so he places a ball gag in my mouth and watches my eyes which are pleading with him.

He then goes and grabs a feather duster and tickles my feet mercilessly for what seems like hours. I am now crying from being tickled so much and I can’t fight back and I feel so helpless. Mystery man does this to my other foot and soon I am screaming muffedly into my gag for him to stop.

“Hmmmmph!” I go,
“What was that baby boo?” he teases, “you want more?”

I shook my head and he stopped tickling and got out a blindfold and placed it over my eyes. Now I had to rely on my sense of touch, sound and smell. I couldn’t smell anything and so I had only my sense of touch and sound. Nothing happened. I thought he had left. I couldn’t hear anything. Suddenly I felt his cold fingers reach round my waist and move up my back, reaching my bra hooks and squeeze and release my bra. It pings off and is left lying loosely on my chest. His cold fingers then make their way to my thong … slowly he teases it off my hips and I feel cold metal against my skin and realise he’s cut them off. The same with my bra.

“Didn’t think you were being released did you?” he asked lazily. I couldn’t move, his cold fingers had sent shivers down my spine and I loved it. Now fully aware that I was naked I suddenly wanted to feel his skin on mine.

“Hmmmph! Hmmmph!” I tried to get him to release me but the room had gone silent again. I suddenly heard a whirring noise and I felt something cold between my legs – it was a vibrator! He was pushing it into me and I could feel waves of pleasure wash over me. I couldn’t stop moaning with pleasure. I heard a camera click and felt even more turned on if that was possible!

Sometime later after I had waves of pleasure the vibrator was taken away (much to my disappointment) and he untied my wrists. [I was limp and so couldn’t fight back or try to escape, and I felt him stand me on my feet on the bed with my ankles still tied. He then tied my wrist back together from what I imagine was from the two hooks in the ceiling I had had put in a year before. As I stood there naked, I slowly became aware that people would be able to see me from outside as I was more or less in full view if anyone looked up. I had a sudden thought that I could deny it was me if anyone said anything but then I realised that the tattoo on my bum would give me away as in the Summer my neighbours had seen my in my bikini and also seen my tattoo.

Mystery man then undid my gag and kissed me hard. Then he slipped the blindfold down and said that he had one last thing in store for me before he would let me go. He wanted to spend the night but have me tied up in bed with him, hogtied. Before I could answer he placed the gag back into my mouth and the blindfold on. He released my wrists and tied them behind my back. Then he undid one ankle and laid my face down on the bed. He then tied my ankles together and then tied my ankles and wrists together. I was now bound and gagged. He left me this way until the morning when he released me.

“I didn’t say when I was going to release you did I?” he asked cheekily in the morning.

I enjoyed my Sunday afternoon very much 
Back to top Go down

One lazy Sunday afternoon ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slave/Master Online :: Slave Area :: Slave Fiction-
Jump to: