Slave/Master Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Slave/Master Online

This site is for posting stories about, or discuss, TRUE and FICTIONAL Slave/Master situations in which you were involved. P-18 (Warning: Potentially Offensive Content)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi All First of all I like to apologise.Second is to tell you we are moving, we have a new site and it is have merged both the free forums we have created together. I have moved some of the posts already but not all so you may wish to do so. I hope this does not put you off and that your be joining us both there soon. The free forums will be shut down by the 4th December. So come and join us at: www.slavemasteronline.co.uk Many Thanks iwishiwastiedup and Slavegirl

My experience as a foot slave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
barefootboy
S/M Member
barefootboy

My experience as a foot slave Empty
PostSubject: My experience as a foot slave   My experience as a foot slave EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:16 am

OK not really a slave story but we need a post to get things going.

before we were married my first "Slave" experience with my wife. Friday night, I was wearing jusr a tiny pair of swimming trunks. (She used to call me Spedo Boy). She hadn't changed apart from taking off her shoes and still had the black stockings on she'd worn all day. She hand cuffed me and put cuffs round my ankles, the 3rd pair of cuffs she used to join them together. Hog cuffed we like to call it.

Well I was on the floor at her feet and we enjoyed a great evening of me being kicked and prodded, tickle tortured and spanked on my soles. I also had to work to avoid the torture my sucking on her sweaty toes.

This went on quite a while till eventually all the clothes came off and I spent the night hand cuffed to the bed for her pleasure.

OK sorry if it's not real slave material, if it's in the wrong forum or area let me know and I'll move it.
Back to top Go down

My experience as a foot slave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slave/Master Online :: Slave Area :: Slave Stories-
Jump to: