Slave/Master Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Slave/Master Online

This site is for posting stories about, or discuss, TRUE and FICTIONAL Slave/Master situations in which you were involved. P-18 (Warning: Potentially Offensive Content)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi All First of all I like to apologise.Second is to tell you we are moving, we have a new site and it is have merged both the free forums we have created together. I have moved some of the posts already but not all so you may wish to do so. I hope this does not put you off and that your be joining us both there soon. The free forums will be shut down by the 4th December. So come and join us at: www.slavemasteronline.co.uk Many Thanks iwishiwastiedup and Slavegirl

Tie-up games, bondage and slavery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sarobah
S/M Member
sarobah

Tie-up games, bondage and slavery Empty
PostSubject: Tie-up games, bondage and slavery   Tie-up games, bondage and slavery EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:07 pm

I have always enjoyed the Stories of TUGs forum (even if I haven’t had the opportunity to contribute as much as I would like) because the discussions have been intelligent (mostly :o) and so POLITE (unlike most internet forums). So I’m looking forward to explaining my feelings and thoughts about being a slave, and reading other people’s ideas. However, I will start with this...
Coming to this group from the TUGs forum parallels my real-life journey. I began playing tie-up games when I was about 13 years of age. I graduated to more “serious” bondage in my late teens, and it is now developing into a genuine Master-slave relationship.
It still intrigues me how, in a few years, my situation has evolved from one in which I was essentially in control (albeit the one being tied up) to the point where I surrender and submit completely. It’s still more role-play than hard-core, but the journey is not yet over.
Just thought I’d mention this :o)

~ Sarah
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/07174970920545093878
barefootboy
S/M Member
barefootboy

PostSubject: Tie up games to slavery   Tie-up games, bondage and slavery EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:42 pm

I would not really consider myself a slave. Well not yet. More a bondage freak with a submissive streak. Yes it is true I probably get tied up more than i get tied and when I am tied up i do play the submissive but I do not play the slave 24/7 or even play a mistress slave game. i may call Mrs barefoot boy mistress from time to time when tied and do slave like things (kiss feet, obey her commands) but it is not true slavery. I do agree though there is a transition from tie up games which start as cops and robbers, then become sexual. Maybe I just haven't reached phase 3 like Sarah has.
Back to top Go down
sarobah
S/M Member
sarobah

PostSubject: Re: Tie-up games, bondage and slavery   Tie-up games, bondage and slavery EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Well, I must confess that I am at this stage really more of a wanna-be slave... I think of it as bondage without ropes. I experience exactly the same feelings when I am in slavegirl mode as when I am tied up; and since my boyfriend (would-be Master) has never really got turned on by tie-up games (hey, to each his/her own!), a M/s relationship suits us both.
24/7 slavery is an ideal that I am a long, long way from achieving, and I honestly don’t know if I would or could ever commit myself wholeheartedly to that lifestyle... although not for want of trying :o)
At the risk of embarrassing myself here (but maybe that ship has already sailed), I suppose I would class myself as a “sex slave”. I would like to reach the point where I could give over complete control of every aspect of my life, but I suspect that this will never happen. Anyway, heaven help the man who tries to “own” me. That way madness lies.
If I can find the time, I will try to describe a typical day in the life of slave sarah to elucidate.
~ Sarah
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/07174970920545093878
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tie-up games, bondage and slavery   Tie-up games, bondage and slavery Empty

Back to top Go down

Tie-up games, bondage and slavery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slave/Master Online :: Slave Area :: Slave Lounge-
Jump to: